Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sisters in Christ and in mommyhood....

Part of the past few weeks has been spent watching anxiously as 2 of my dear friends were awaiting their little ones. Annie and Elizabeth are amazing women that I am blessed to call friends. We've all come to know each other at Elevation and I have truly enjoyed being able to share this experience called pregnancy with them.
I am proud to say they both had gorgeous little girls within just a few days of each other. Annie had Miss Chloe Langdon and Elizabeth gave birth to Miss Leah Elizabeth. Both are gorgeous children who will grow to be true women of God. I am so excited to share this experience with these girls.... Here are a few pics of the most recent adventures while preparing for the babes to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment