Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

I want to see your face...


Liam,
It's mommy.....I know you can hear me now....I can feel you respond to my voice....I can tell you've grown so much and before I knew it I am now counting down to your arrival. Daddy turned over this morning and woke me up by saying "Happy 7 months honey...." I am so excited to be able to say that. It feels so close and everyday I am in awe of your constant growth and change even though I can't physically see you yet. You've already got quite the personality....you startle pretty easily and you love when your brother and sister, Maggie and Buster, curl up next to you on my belly. I know you'll just love playing with them and in turn, they'll be very protective of you. You are already a huge fan of great music thanks to your Daddy. We want to introduce you to this early because music is such a part of our lives already. I put headphones on my belly and I know you love dancing around to the beats even thought you have no idea the impact the lyrics are having on all of us on the outside. I stand in your room sometimes and run my fingers over the edges of your sweet little bed. I imagine our time together and how it will feel to finally be able to hold you, smell you, take you in...the life we've created....your life. You're already starting to have quite the wardrobe and you're gonna be one cute kiddo in all these outfits. Daddy is really excited about hats and tennis shoes for you....when you meet him, you'll understand why...he's quite the style maker himself and he's going to give that wonderful trait to you. You are kicking frantically in my belly right now as I type this-almost as if you feel the same way....we are so anxious for your arrival little boy...our sweet angel....you're going to be loved beyond words. Until then, just know that we're doing everything we can out here to get things ready for your arrival and to bring you in to this big world with ease. Mommy and Daddy love you monkey!

2 comments:

  1. oh my that was so sweet to read!! i have tears in my eyes! he will be here before you know it and you will make a great mommy!! i know how excited you are, i remember that feeling oh so well with each of my four babies! take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are going to be awesome rents. And Liam will certainly be stylish if he dresses like Adam.

    Thanks again for the awesome soup!

    John, Lauren and Jones

    ReplyDelete