Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Halfway home....



Today Liam is 20 weeks away from coming home.....It has all gone so fast.....I feel like we just found out he was even real and now to feel him kicking and moving just makes me so happy. I lay awake at night now more recently because apparently his clock is already off from ours. But it's worth every sleepless moment....he kicks and moves, responds to my voice and tumbles in my belly like he's doing cartwheels. I don't want this to go too fast because I want to remember every precious kick but I also cannot wait to lay my eyes on his gorgeous face. We have alot to do in the 2nd half of this pregnancy....we still have to find a daycare, a pediatrician, finish the nursery,etc. Most importantly, we have to remember this sweet time in our lives....we've created a life together.... a life that will be with us in 140 days.

1 comment:

  1. you look soooo cute!!!
    i have 2 great pediatrician recommendations, depending on where you live! if you live close to uptown (which i think you do!)~ eastover peds is fabulous, we saw dr. amy ryan for years and years! we live pretty far from there so with baby #4 we decided to get a ped. a little closer and we go to kids first peds in the blakeney area - we see dr.lassiter (female) and dr. samarel (male-for my older son) love both docs!!

    take care ~ hope to see you around during christmas eve services!

    ReplyDelete