Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

An amazing father

When I met Adam, I had never seen him around a child. We were both so young and so immature and to see him grow into the man he is today has been an amazing journey. The day we found out we were pregnant was the start of a spark in him. I have never seen such joy on his face, such warmth in his eyes....he was about to be a father. I get to watch him now as he talks to Liam in my belly.....I can't wait to watch him interact with his son. He's going to be a father that encourages, that his son can be proud to look up to for example, that he can talk to about anything, that will give him the tough love when he needs it, one who will encourage his dreams and be his shoulder to lean on. A father that will teach him to be strong in his faith in God and to not be afraid to share it with the world. And most importantly, he will lead by example of strength in the face of any adversity able to conquer anything that comes his way. He will raise a strong, christian young man that will make amazing strides in the world.
Recently, he's been getting excited about preparing the nursery for Liam's arrival. Here's some pics of our most recent project....Adam repainted an old table that I've had for years....it looks so great now.

It will sit beside the glider and I'm sure will be the perfect place for wonderful books to read to Liam or the perfect little lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment