Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Liam at 4 months

Baby boy....
you're changing every day right in front of our face.....you're getting so big and starting to grow further and further from our little newborn. I think this is our favorite time with you so far....you are funny, you have a personality, you are all smiles, a happy child to say the least, you love your daddy with all of your heart and think he is the funniest thing you've ever seen and you like to cuddle with mommy and bury your face on my shoulder when you first meet someone because you're bashful. At your four month appointment, you weighed 16 lbs 10.5 ounces and were 25.75 inches long. You're in the 75th-90th percentile for height, weight and head size. Dr. McDowell gave us the "ok" to start you on solids and you are taking to them wonderfully. Rice cereal is not your favorite but you love oatmeal. So far we've also introduced green peas, squash and green beans and you've liked all of them! Mommy is determined you will be a fruit and veggie eater so as you get older we can go to the farmers market on the weekends and pick out yummy foods to share. You love tummy time and are scooting your way across the floor....you'll be crawling in no time! You've also started daycare at Presbyterian CDC! You are in the Bears class and your teachers are Mrs. Tina and Mrs. Star.....So far you like playing bubbles and reading books there and are starting to learn to finally sleep in a crib.

You've also discovered Buster and Maggie recently....You think it's so funny when Maggie comes to give you kisses and you watch them play for long periods at a time. You've started reaching for them to touch their faces and you laugh at them when they are near you. Your favorite toy is a red square teething ring....you are grasping it with both hands and you love to just hold it while you sit in your bumbo seat and look around.
You are growing so fast punkin.....Daddy and Mommy are amazed at how fast you've changed and how much you've grown. We can't wait to watch you learn to sit up soon and start crawling.
We love you baby boy! You are a true gift from God.

1 comment:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete