Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

What a weekend....Part 2

Saturday was amazing....Mama and I got a great early morning start to a gorgeous fall day in Charlotte!! We were off for a girls day of shopping and lunch. We found a great maternity consignment shop called Womb and found some cute pieces. Here are some pics of me modeling their "fake belly" with my new cute top....



We finished our awesome morning with lunch at Dean and Deluca in Southpark-sat outside in the warm sun with the breeze in our face, warm turkey and brie sandwiches with orange marmalade, fresh fruit...just us girls...it was so fun to hear mama tell me stories all about when she was pregnant with us....her dreams, her fears, her joys....what a special day for us to share together....it made us realize that this baby is truly real....we are so blessed! This child will have the most amazing grandparents....my mom and dad!
Around 2:15 we were about to hit the stores at Phillips Place shopping center and mama looks at her watch "We have to go...right now." I knew something was up....boy was I in for a HUGE surprise!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment